Thread: 2024 Shops Poll
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 11:16 PM   #29
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Amazon could deliver KFX with unbreakable DRM if you download via the website if you have a Kindle able to handle KFX.
I have a Paperwhite 3, and that's the only Kindle I've ever owned. I download everything from the website via the "Download & transfer via USB". The downloads get liberated just fine, so I assume they're not KFX. I thought I read somewhere that the Paperwhite 3 could handle KFX, but I'm probably wrong about that.

The last book I "bought" from Amazon was the monthly Amazon Prime freebie. That was a few days ago. You buy your one book for $0, but I assume they are DRM'ed just like everything else from Amazon. So my configuration worked fine as of a few days ago.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote