View Single Post
Old 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM   #25
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Sigil can load an ePub with obfuscated font files. You can even use Sigil to easily remove the obfuscation.
That is not my experience. I have to manually open the zip file and remove the encryption.xml file from the META-INF folder. Then Sigil opens properly. IIRC, I think KevinH at one time mentioned it was due to an error in the .opf file ID used to create the obfuscation??

Granted, I don't see it very often, and not in a while, but that is because font-obfuscation is not super common in the first place... unless this was fixed in a recent version of Sigil and I missed it???

I'm also not sure that is the problem in this case, just thought I'd throw it out there as a possibility.

Last edited by Turtle91; 03-08-2024 at 09:27 AM.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote