View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 11:32 AM   #59
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
770, thanks. I'll leave it as 775 whilst I continue testing.

FYI... I think setting destNofop=1 within _scriptInstall is preventing these log files from being created. Cleared pbpk and ran a couple of installers with and without this entry and so far it holds up.

I wonder if there's also an entry for setting initial permissions? destProtect maybe?
I figure there must also be a setting to auto-delete the installer on completion.

Seems like the .fop files contain a log of the files installed and the .inf is a copy of the _scriptInstall parameters.

I've updated the installer above to now uninstall. Seems to work. Also added nofop line.

Last edited by neil_swann80; 03-06-2024 at 01:54 PM.
neil_swann80 is online now   Reply With Quote