View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 04:22 PM   #48
electronicfur
Connoisseur
electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.electronicfur can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Samsung Note FBReader, Nook Simple Touch FBReader, (Kindle3 died)
Thanks for your help. Odd that it works opposite for you. If you need me to do anymore testing to figure stuff out let me know.

I also figured out the issue with the COPS Calibre OPDS feed and the Android Pocketbook, just in case anyone else runs into this. It's an OPDS feed validation error and there's a patch on a newer fork of COPS Calibre by Mikespub.

Also kudos to all those who worked on the JailBreak and Services. Didn't realise it would be so straightforward.
electronicfur is offline   Reply With Quote