View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 10:19 AM   #4
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My children have the privilege of hearing me read various books complete with commentary. I must be reasonably entertaining as they have continued listening after they could read themselves and have opted for me rather then an audiobook when given the choice.

And I need/want to read poetry and the like aloud to obtain the full value of the material, irregardless of the audience.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote