View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 06:10 PM   #17
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
An oversight, most probably. But they do deserve it, going for underhand practices like that. I just hope some of the money does trickle down to those deserving of Clavell's royalties, if there are any.

Shogun is a great read. A bit naive and action oriented, but still more faithful to the topic that most modern Samurai novels, be they western or Japanese. I think that his King Rat is even better. Great POW novel. I got lost with his Hong Kong novels, and never read more from him.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote