View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 12:39 PM   #26
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Why is that an issue if you use Calibre? Is it sideloading you're tired of and you just want to one-click-download?
I know. You are right. When I see a book on sale that I might like, I still have to go to Calibre to make sure I don't already own it. What I really need to do is stop buying books. I can't possibly read everything I own before I die. LOL

It just frustrates me sometimes that we have to jump through so many hoops just to have access to what we paid for and to read on whatever device we want. Plus, I actually love playing with new devices.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote