View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 04:53 PM   #3
Drummas
Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.Drummas can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4
Thank you for your comment, I'm glad it worked for you.
I should probably have mentioned that I'm on FW 6.8.2015, the latest available.

From the bottom of my (very) limited Linux knowledge:
device.cfg in the userspace not overidding the actual file is probably by design, for obvious reasons (so that you cannot tamper with definitions like these). The system file itself is also protected by two things: read only filesystem, applied at every boot, and a hash. If you alter the file, the hash changes and it will be overwritten with a copy of the equivalent ".gen" file, effectively undoing the modifications.
Drummas is offline   Reply With Quote