View Single Post
Old 02-19-2024, 03:40 PM   #17
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nem_mil View Post
I wonder if anybody else finds this to be the case? Also, I am curious to know what are considered to be the advantages of Pocketbook over their largest competitors? Thanks!
For me, the main draw is the built-in ADE. I can download an acsm file directly to my PocketBook (via the its built-in web browser, slow) or use the Send to PocketBook feature to send the acsm file and the PocketBook reader will download the DRM ePub for me. This was nice because I use Linux computers and there's no native ADE application available (and I've never been able to get ADE to work in Wine).

I also like the long battery life and buttons.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote