View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 08:51 AM   #127
icallaci
Guru
icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.icallaci ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Making sure you're on the home screen before connecting should be sufficient to prevent most db corruptions, for what it matters.
This does not work in my case. I always return to the home screen before connecting, yet I was receiving db corruption errors often. The only thing that
prevents db corruption for me is turning off the reader, then turning it back on before connecting.
icallaci is offline   Reply With Quote