View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 01:21 PM   #95
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil_swann80 View Post
Ha! Well my description made you feel something I suppose.

I challenge you when next passing a used bookshop to hold your breath and enter. Make you way to the very centre...then take in a lovely deep breath in...

No thanks. I actually once fainted in a used bookshop. True, not so much because I was overwhelmed by the stink of old, musty paper, but because I had problems with low blood pressure when I was in my early twenties. Still, the smell is associated with dizziness and nausea for me to this day.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote