Thread: Smashwords?
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2024, 06:44 AM   #10
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Smashwords distribute to Libraries, Apple, Kobo, Barnes & Noble and some others. Last time I looked they didn't distribute to Amazon or Google Playstore Books, but the same epub file upload works with both of those.
This surprised me. Searching for "smashwords" on Amazon turns up some books: 75 pages, and some have smashwords as the publisher.

I've thought they've been distributing to Amazon for quite a while. I remember an author that was on both, but maybe they put their books on Amazon himself.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote