View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 02:45 PM   #47
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
Shalym, thank you for the info. If Kobo doesn't come up with something, I may get one. Unfortunately, I have very narrow margins. The pictures on the Amazon site look like more then 1/8" overhang.

Does it physically tap the screen each time you push a button? Both devices are rechargable?
It doesn't tap the screen at all...As far as I can tell, it sends a capacitive signal through to the part that is touching the screen when you press the button on the remote. I've attached a picture of what it looks like when connected to my Oasis.

Yes, both parts are rechargeable using USB-C.

Shari
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PageTurner.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	797.5 KB
ID:	205841  
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote