View Single Post
Old 01-15-2024, 04:20 PM   #39
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by shalym View Post
My daughter got me this for Christmas, and honestly, it's my favorite gift this year:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C9L8PK3G?th=1
Ouch! That's a horrible hack. It's not a remote control, it's a remote finger!
$40 is pretty expensive (because they have to include a receiver too).

That page has different modules.
Do you mean the one where you have to clip a receiver to the screen?
Wouldn't you rather have something that doesn't occlude the screen, that is only one piece?

Doesn't that work on infrared signalling?
It can't work with your hands under the covers.

On the normal Bluetooth ones I still see the standard complaint that they think that they are qwerty keyboards and disable on-screen keyboards unless you override it.

As I said, this is all a crap shoot because by the time you order the one your friend ordered and liked they have probably already changed the supplier/software.

Last edited by Renate; 01-15-2024 at 04:39 PM.
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote