View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 02:50 AM   #32
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
While I don't really experience a reading slump as described here, I do find myself switching genres often; usually I don't want to read more than 3-4 books in the same genre consecutively. When it's a long series, I also read a book or two from some other genre between the volumes, often more.

I reread quite a lot, but that has nothing to do with willingness (or the lack of it) to start a new book. I just feel the desire to reread something, so I do.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote