View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 01:24 PM   #56
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitseas View Post
[LIST=1]

I have written this in Markdown with images on almost every step, but here I tried to format it as best I could without images for brevity and readability. I have also another iproute.deb file that worked for me if it is needed (or change the one in the zip files from the og post #2).
Thank you very much. If you can send me both via private messages I can take care of the rest.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote