View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 12:42 AM   #23
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I do have a Spotify account because a family member has a family account. I do use Spotify to listen to some podcasts.

I would not us Spotify to listen to audiobooks. I get my audiobooks mostly from Overdrive.
Then it's good that you wouldn't use it for audiobooks. Only the account manager has access to this new benefit, family members don't.

Quote:
How does audiobook listening time work for Premium Family plans?

With a Premium Family plan, you now have access to 15 hours of audiobook listening time per month. Unused listening hours expire at the end of each month and do not carry over. The audiobook subscriber catalog includes over 200,000 titles across many genres and classics. Only the Family plan manager has access to audiobook listening time. Plan members don’t have access. Learn more.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote