View Single Post
Old 12-15-2023, 01:56 AM   #22
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by azuravian View Post
Terisa,

I've updated the plugin in the original post. It now extracts the required dependencies directly from the zip file to your configuration folder.

I tested this on my end and it worked successfully and should reduce other problems that could arise from relying on pip anyway.

Please let me know if this resolves the issue for you.
Yes, it works now, thank you very much!

I've got a question... should pip works if you don't have python3 installed in your system? I've got python2 only accesible from cygwin (not interested in updating), but not python3.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote