View Single Post
Old 12-10-2023, 05:30 AM   #6
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by azuravian View Post
One quick follow-up question to this. Is there a function to completely delete a note? I don't even see a way to do it through the Calibre interface? For now, I'm just replacing the note with an empty note, but that still leaves the author names in the "Book Details" panel as having notes (i.e. they have the pencil icon next to the name).
You can delete a note in the Manage categories window for the category. For example, in Book details, right-click on the item, choose "Manage ...", right-click in the note column, select "Delete".

I will look at adding "Delete" to the note context menu in book details. EDIT: change in calibre source.

Last edited by chaley; 12-10-2023 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Change to add delete note to the context menu is in source
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote