View Single Post
Old 12-05-2023, 08:48 PM   #10
Patchicat
Enthusiast
Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet; Nook HD+; Nook Samsung Tab 3
Well, I kept the app open on my computer and just checked it again. Evidently, it did download my newly purchased books. But that just means I need to continue to look at alternate methods of purchasing and future proofing my books. I'm currently looking into rooting at least one of my nooks so I can have access to the hidden library. I find it rather strange that Barnes and Noble has such a dim view of its digital book customers. It seems as though they're actively trying to drive their customers away for some reason. I may or may not purchase future books from them, but I certainly cannot trust them anymore as it seems that they want to control our purchases after we've already paid for them.
Patchicat is offline   Reply With Quote