View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 02:15 PM   #1180
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
@NiLuJe , @Marek
How can I disable this “feature” that if Kindle is being restarted while plugged in to PC it starts up at this semi-debug mode? Windows pops that says “Collecting debug info”, all books have no cover (including KUAL and KOReader).

Then I have to disconnect the cable and restart again.

It annoys me because I primarily use SSH over cable and I need to unplug it and then reset all SSH terminal sessions and SFTP folders after each restart.

Thanks!
@ NiLuJe,

This only happens when I have `Enable SSH on boot` in USB Network. Can this be fixed?
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote