View Single Post
Old 10-28-2023, 08:18 AM   #53
Marek
Zealot
Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4 :(, KT5, PB628, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhand View Post
Can't make it work on a paperwhite 10th generation with 5.15.1.1 firmware; language menu never appears.

After demo, I can connect and copy contents of /languagebreak folder, I eject and press the button but it boots normally and no menu nor log messages appear.
Seems like i was wrong and it might only work on 5.16.X where X < 3
I myself am running 5.16.2.1.1 and it worked great on it. So i suggest manually updating to a version <= to that. You can find links to firmware in the spoiler in the original post.
Marek is offline   Reply With Quote