View Single Post
Old 10-24-2023, 08:00 PM   #25
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I quite liked the experience I got with the Aura H2O. I don't see any reason not to have it again. Plus, I got a lot less fingerprints showing on screen with IR touch. IR gives the clearest screen possible for the screen type used.
I still use both the H2O and the Aura One. I suspect IR makes a critical difference with the H2O, given its 265 dpi. But I don't think we'd be giving up much acuity with a capacitive 300 dpi Carta 1300 screen.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote