View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 06:03 PM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I've attached an image to show what I meant about the cover size. I reverted to the original version of KoboMetadata where the image was not resized on download for this test. The Kobo Books' downloaded cover (2460x3750) has been automatically resized to fit the maximum cover size in calibre while the Kobo Metadata's cover (1650x2514) has not been resized. With the new version, both plugins show the same cover size.
I've fixed the new version to not resize the images so they are artificially too large. I grabbed the code from the original plugin and replaced the new code and it works. I've given the new version a new version (1.2.0).

If you want, I can reduce the cover size even more. The way it works, is the URL determines what the Kobo server gives for the cover image.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KoboMetadata_1.2.0.zip (3.8 KB, 104 views)

Last edited by JSWolf; 09-05-2023 at 06:58 PM.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote