Old 08-30-2023, 09:41 AM   #72
autolo
autolo began at the beginning.

Device: Android S5
Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
A couple of possibilities here:

1) The book exists in a past goal
2) Remember that every time you change the reading progress, your records are updated. So, maybe you changed its value to 100, then changed back to a smallest value, then back to 100.

If the books is not in any past goal, then open the 'Edit reading goal' dialog and click on the 'Show records' button for this book. See if the records show something like described above (e.g.: 50% > 100% > 70% > 100%).
The progress value shouldn't have changed that way, I am pretty particular with my metadata, and I know the progress value have only gone up until 100. The action-chain I use for finishing a book sets the date read before it updates the progress to 100 though, but I don't think that should matter. I can't check the show records now as the plugin don't start to see what it shows though. Up until the last update, it was shown as finished.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiago.eec View Post
Please post the full error message, so I can determine where the problem is.
Here it is. The only thing I can remember doing was changing one book to abandoned, then closing the window and trying to open it again, and getting this message, though I don't 100% remember if it happend directly after that, or if it could open once or twice again after I changed it.

Spoiler:
calibre, version 6.25.0
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>AttributeError</b>:'NoneType' object has no attribute 'astimezone'

calibre 6.25 embedded-python: True
Windows-10-10.0.22621-SP0 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.22621')
Python 3.10.1
Windows: ('10', '10.0.22621', 'SP0', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Action Chains (1, 18, 12) && Count Pages (1, 13, 0) && EpubMerge (2, 16, 0) && FanFicFare (4, 26, 1) && Find Duplicates (1, 10, 8) && Generate Cover (2, 3, 2) && Goodreads (1, 7, 9) && Goodreads Sync (1, 16, 3) && Quality Check (1, 13, 6) && Reading Goal (1, 0, 8) && Reading List (1, 15, 1)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.ui", line 226, in set_main_action
File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.main", line 183, in manage_reading_goal
File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.main", line 762, in update_database
File "calibre_plugins.Reading_Goal.main", line 337, in add_to_goal
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'astimezone'
autolo is offline   Reply With Quote