View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 03:48 PM   #559
pazos
cosiņeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by igorius View Post
The options inside KOReader regarding light/light-color (warm/cold light) has some strange effects: On day (lightest part of day on midday) the light still shows 11% and warmth is about 56%. I am missing a setting for warmth like done with light (maybe a new feature?) and it would be great to get light completely disabled during daylight. If i have a cloudy day, i can enable light manually, what doesnt happen very often. But my main thinking is to get a longer use without draining much the battery. Is there a way to get that achieved? Whatever i set in the extended settings for light has bad effects: If i set the light too low when sun rises, the light is too dark to read. If i set it to a reasonable value, during midday the light is much brighter than 11%.
You're talking about a plugin that adapts light level and temperature based on the sun position. I don't use that plugin so I'm not sure how/if it can be tweaked.

Just a reminder that, by default, left vertical swipe changes light levels, right vertical swipe changes light temp and a touch on the left bottom corner toggles lights entirely. I think it is enough for most users, as you can change stuff manually in less than a second.

If you still want to try to automate this please have a look at https://github.com/koreader/koreader...armth.koplugin

You can tweak the plugin to your liking. Just copy/paste the entire folder with a different name, change its metadata properties (name and full name) and disable the original plugin. After that you can play with the code until you get something that works for you.

Changes on your plugin will be preserved on updates as long as the plugin name doesn't clash with one that we ship by default.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote