View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 01:11 AM   #9
culytera
Zealot
culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.culytera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicleeblair View Post
Is there a way to delete all or batch delete in columns that are textboxes like comments, or IDs?

I’m redoing my BookFusion catalog so I want to clear the old ids, and also accidentally sent the wrong information to a column using fanficfare , and I’ve got it all fixed but I just need to delete the errors
Is it this? Select books > Edit metadata > Edit metadata in bulk > Search and replace tab
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	[calibre] 2023-08-01 12-59-47.jpg
Views:	135
Size:	458.1 KB
ID:	202913  
culytera is online now   Reply With Quote