View Single Post
Old 07-14-2023, 09:27 AM   #35
Lys
Zealot
Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lys ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (Too many) Kobo(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
It's happened twice more since (including today). Doing the same process fixes it; deleting the collections, syncing, then letting KoboTouch regenerate.

As usual, it mostly affects my sideload-only collections. Maybe the sync process doesn't like 'empty' ones?

The tricky part is identifying which collection is the glitchy ones. Nuking them all is easier.
When I want to sync, my new routine is just to delete all > 100 collections I have on my Libra, sync, and let Calibre recreate them on the next connection. This method never failed so far.

That said, I think the more people reach out the CS about this issue, the more probable is their tech team will spend time over trying to fix this issue. They told me they had the bug logged in their system, but if it's something not widely reported, any fix for it will be very low on their priority list.
Lys is offline   Reply With Quote