View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 12:22 AM   #49
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I don't worry about "outdated" technology. I still use some readers that are over ten years old. Never did care if I had the newest technology. What I've seen with many of the newer readers (with their new "high tek") is that the battery life is diminishing. The screen and battery (with workable firmware) are the most important features to me. PocketBooks (as they are) do a good job for me.
I'm talking about the outdated screen of the upcoming Inkpad Color 2 - Kaleido 2
Quote:
If you're talking about the current line of PocketBooks, the development work has already been done. The code base already exists. My PocketBook HD 3 is being maintained not reinvented each time an update is applied to it.
And from the New PocketBook InkPad X Pro - Powered by Android!
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote