View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 06:22 AM   #10
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You do need to run calibre from source, but doing so does nto involve any building. https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/develop.html

Look in gui2/__init__.py

where QApplication is constructed and pass it the path to stylesheet with -stylesheet.
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
feels awesome to run Calibre from source!
I'm feeling devilish with my new calibre-dev shortcut, ha.

already can see the new "adjust width" item in context menu:
Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap0709 2022-10-06, 07_00_26.png
Views:	93
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	197002

But still can't barely see that darn scrollbar handle, as I'll have to figure out that pass it the path to stylesheet with -stylesheet bit.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote