View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 04:19 AM   #8
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
stylesheets tend to break things, unless used in a very limited way. you are welcome to play with them if you like, you could probably get something hackish that works for you
thanks, I wonder how to play with them in Windows.. (without having to fiddle with calibre main code or build from source hopefully, as I have little knowledge/resources)

I recall vaguely some GTK editor that was very user-friendly as it worked mostly like a wysiwyg editor... But it seems there's no similar Qt alternative.

BTW, in Goldendict, for instance, there's a file called qt-style.css. I'm able to style most objects colors in it, except that ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb thing...

Wondering too how that QT_STYLE_OVERRIDE would be useful...
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote