View Single Post
Old 04-17-2022, 07:09 PM   #35
katadelos
rm -rf /
katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.katadelos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K5, KT, KT2, KT3, KT4, KV, PW2, PW3, PW4, PW5
It’s unlikely that I’ll be able to support 5.14.0.1 without having a look at an update .bin first (which might be a problem as that particular version isn’t publicly available, could be wrong though).

Normally I’d suggest just upgrading to 5.14.1 but _that_ version seems to have been yanked, probably because of the reports of it causing devices to crash, so, 5.14.1.1 is your best bet.

It’s worth noting that every version from 5.13.7 to 5.14.1.1 includes both the old UI and the new slightly-less-terrible-than-5.14.2 UI with the latter being enabled by a feature flag. I’m guessing that the reason why you’re seeing the old UI is because your device hasn’t been connected to WiFi and hence hasn’t had the chance to pull that feature flag from Amazon yet.
katadelos is offline   Reply With Quote