View Single Post
Old 01-06-2022, 02:31 PM   #4
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
The hardware differences:
- larger and newer generation display (improved clarity)
- more LEDs, including warm lights
- faster processor
- USB-C charging/data port
- supports 5GHz WiFi
- (optional with Special Edition) wireless charging and ambient light sensor

For me the increased speed was the most welcome of these features, followed closely by more capacious display and improved contrast (I don’t think I can go back to a 6” screen). I like the ‘animated’ page turns (more like a vertical wipe). Wireless charging is nice to have; I wish all my devices supported it. So far I have not taken to the warm light, I guess it is okay but I prefer normal white or dark mode.

Last edited by tomsem; 01-06-2022 at 02:41 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote