View Single Post
Old 11-24-2021, 05:55 PM   #68
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leseratte_10 View Post
I've just attached 0.0.13-beta1 in the 2nd post in this thread, with the following changes:

- Choosing between ADE 2.0.1, 3.0.1, 4.0.3 and 4.5.11 while authorizing.
- Switching between ADE 1.7.2, 2.0.1, 3.0.1, 4.0.3 and 4.5.11 afterwards.
- Importing an existing activation from ADE (Windows & Mac only, no Linux/Wine support yet)
- Fix race condition when importing multiple ACSMs at the same time
- Fix bug where authorization would fail with non-ASCII characters in username.

More details can be found in the 2nd post.

I have tested both authorization and fulfillment with all four/five supported versions, and they did all work. Switching ADE versions only changes a version entry in the device.xml file and only becomes "active" with the next fulfillment. To Adobe, this should look like you just have multiple different versions of ADE installed on one machine.
I just tested the beta on my windows VM then exported the activation and key.
On my Linux calibre Then installed the beta--will need to restart calibre if installing over the DeACSM_0.0.12.zip--then imported the activation and key it works.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote