View Single Post
Old 10-19-2021, 06:22 AM   #71
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
You have a different kitty!
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I wonder how many MR members have cats in their Avatars?
(I know a whole lot have feline helpers at home)
We have three, 2 ginger brothers and one calico. She was my previous avatar and is still feral. I must use welder's leather arm gloves to pick her up. One brother (the current avatar) insists on helping with everything and everyone; plumbers in particular appreciate him jumping on their backs to inspect their work. The other brother is nervous and shy but is the most skillful at hunting down cat treats.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote