View Single Post
Old 09-23-2021, 12:05 PM   #17
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
Is it because the library in your area doesn't offer ebooks, or has a poor selection?
I used the library a lot when I read paper books, but the libraries here don’t offer ebooks, if they did I would use it.

Do you like to reread a lot?
Rarely, I did when I was younger and bought paper books, the money didn’t stretch enough for me to buy all that I read. Now I don’t, many times a book that I loved when I first read it now is just ok, I find that some books are tied to memories and that is part of what made them memorable then, and sometimes it is beter to leave them there and still think fondly of them than reread and think «why did I love this book?»

Do you make a lot of annotations?
Never, I read fiction and don’t do annotions or bookmarks.

Do you like to read the latest best-sellers without waiting on a hold list?
Not really, I read what looks good or appeals to me, I don’t choose a book base on his popularity. That being said when I was able to use the Free Library of Philadelphia I did wait for some books, but that didn’t bothered me, if I was not ready for a specific book I just passed it on and it would be available again soon.
tempest@de is offline   Reply With Quote