View Single Post
Old 04-12-2021, 01:24 PM   #47
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamanderjuice View Post
The only thing I miss from a dedicated Kindle is the better Japanese dictionary support.
Try using the Moon+ Reader app to open Japanese books. Although any Japanese text will be displayed horizontally, it renders furigana correctly. You can then customize the dictionary lookup response.

When reading in Japanese, I set a short press to look up selected text in a Japanese language app that I like. I use a long press to have the selected text looked up in the dictionaries which I have installed in the Goldendict app. Works a treat.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote