View Single Post
Old 03-30-2021, 08:15 AM   #45
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I see the same results if I set the breakpoint to #6. Hmm.

If you want to test the code itself with your own columns to see if you can make it appear, #fanficstatus is enumerated, #fanficupdated is date, and #fanficerror can probably be any column as it only checks if it's defined.
I improved things. Perhaps too much.

Several changes:
  • Breakpoint line numbers now more accurately line up with the line numbers attached to template expressions.
  • If you breakpoint a line number you will see everything that happens on that line. For example, using your template (see image) and setting a breakpoint on line 17, you will see all of fetching d1, fetching d2, calling days_between(), fetching the constant 730, and doing the numeric comparison.
  • I got rid of the context menu items to load and save templates, replacing them with small buttons. For me this is easier to use. The placement next to the font stuff is a bit strange but so be it.
  • Improved the operation names.
These changes aren't yet in calibre master source. I will post again once they are.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard03.jpg
Views:	364
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	186233  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote