View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 09:38 PM   #69
capink
Wizard
capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.capink ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
I know that JimmXinu had some problems with View Manager and keyboard shortcuts disappearing when switching between libraries, but he put in a pull request to fix that. You should look into that if it's something you plan to implement.
I am aware of that, although I have not looked at the code yet. I am not sure if the way to go is to store the config in the library and use Jim's code, or it leave it in the json file as it is now, with and option to control library availability (default is available for all, with an option to turn on/off availability from within every library)
capink is offline   Reply With Quote