View Single Post
Old 08-13-2020, 01:41 AM   #59
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Since upgrading to 4.23 I have not been able to get this mod to work. I'm using NM, and while that end of it seems to work (KU still enables a fake USB connection, then proceeds to hit connect) it tries to enable wifi and fails.

The message "wps_supplicant failed to connect" is briefly displayed. I have noticed that wifi tends to disable quicker in 4.23 with FTP from NM. Not sure if that's also the issue here.

Running NM 0.3.2 and KU 0.4.1-11 and firmware 4.23.15505

Last edited by MGlitch; 08-13-2020 at 01:45 AM.
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote