View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 01:20 AM   #53
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
Started watching Srugim Wednesday. Two 30-min. episodes tops per night for me. Some call it an Israeli "Friends" and I was not a Friends fan. It's kind of fun though. At my age I do not identify with all these 30-somethings.

I still have a lot of episodes of Inspector Lynley to watch. I've been watching a little too much news. Want to know what's going on but not to become obsessed.

I caught up with World on Fire this week on PBS. Keeping up with Call the Midwife, as I always do.

Last edited by mlewis78; 05-08-2020 at 01:23 AM.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote