View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 05:25 AM   #11
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
Over the past few days I have streamed the Fox/Canal production of 'War of The Worlds'. A different, modern day take on the classic story, that is miles above the recent terrible BBC adaptation. Brooding,thoughtful and intelligent storytelling, which is rare in these days of instant-C.G.I-high octane-in your face type shows. No conclusion though, as this is Series 1. I expect they will get at least one more series out of it, if not two!
But at eight episodes, of forty five minutes length each, I reiterate that I enjoyed this and will certainly watch Series 2,as and when it arrives!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote