View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 03:21 PM   #7
gorman42
gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.gorman42 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Thanks a lot jackie_w you were quicker than I managed to be.

I found out about Kobopatch and I came here to report on it. I've managed to understand how to edit the different config files.

For newcomers reading this, you open them in Notepad++ or your text editor of choice, read them and decide which modifications you want. All the files are clearly documented with useful comments, you just need to read the comments and you'll understand what to do. For some modifications you just need to change "enabled=no" to "enabled=yes", for some others there's extra configurations which you need to decide but, again, it's all clearly explained in the files inside the "src" folder.

Regarding the Collections, yes if I put the correct value in the Series column it gets picked up and applied on file transfer. I was just asking whether it was normal not to be able to edit the Collections tag in the Device view. For files already on the device.
gorman42 is offline   Reply With Quote