View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 08:55 PM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorman42 View Post
The answer about kepubs is most useful. So I just need that KoboTouchExtended driver and Calibre will convert epubs into kepubs when copying to a Kobo device. Do I get this right?
Yes, that is correct.
Quote:
Regarding collections, I was talking about the fact that Kepubify has a commandline program specifically dedicated to them but as Calibre handles them perfectly... probably there is no need for it anymore.
Kepubify was created by someone who doesn't use calibre. And he created other tools to replicate some of this function. But, the collection management from calibre is very flexible, so if you are already using it to manage your library, I would recommend trying this first.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote