Thread: Feature request
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 07:18 AM   #1
jlynton
Evangelist
jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jlynton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Moaan Inkpalm 5.
Feature request

I am using KoReader, now with a Kobo Clara HD, and love it. I do have one request for an enhancement:

When I set the frontlight's warmth to 'Auto', I can set the time at which it reaches the maximum warmth. After that time (23:00) the light starts to get whiter again. What I would really like is to be able to set the time when it reaches maximum warmth, AND set how many hours it will stay at maximum warmth, after which the light will progressively get warmer.

If this could be done, KoReader would be perfect!

Many thanks!
jlynton is offline   Reply With Quote