View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 07:34 PM   #19
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
This adds it to every single way the Kobo updates (background sync, manual sync, probably also the initial factory sync).
OK.
Quote:
As for the prompt during sync you are mentioning, I've actually never seen it before (except for once a year or two ago).
That's weird. I get it almost every time I get an update when I start the sync. The "almost" is because sometimes the Glo doesn't show it. But, it has constant failures when downloading the firmware and occasionally downloads the file, unpacks and something happens then that gets reported as a failure. Then I connect and disconnect and get surprised by an update. Though usually if I check, I find the files incomplete.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote