View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 09:38 PM   #62
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Released v1.9.0!

Coming hot on the heels of 1.8.x, because it fixes OT/TTF rendering on 16bpp modesets... (it never actually worked, my bad :/).
It should also hopefully handle invalid font data better (i.e., fail gracefully instead of crashing).

The CLI tool will also try harder to validate user input, which should hopefully help make sense of things when you pass wrong/invalid arguments, or getopt does weird things to the arguments order...

(As an example, it will now catch overflows: for instance, if you pass a value >255 to the -S flag, it will tell you that you shouldn't, and that the error came from the value passed to the S flag in particular. It should also properly identify suboptions, f.g., showing it as t:size for the OT counterpart to S).

Last edited by NiLuJe; 11-05-2018 at 10:41 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote