View Single Post
Old 08-28-2018, 08:35 AM   #52
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Last Thursday we paid off my sister's funeral bill in full. I'm thankful I no longer have to raise funds. I don't like begging for money it just feels wrong and I was getting desperate as donations had stopped as people go on with their lives and hubby's out of work again. I didn't know what we were going to do. It's done now, all paid thanks to a state refund of mom's we didn't know about and now my sister can truly rest in peace and finally gets her gravestone with engraving. No more sleepless night and walking the floor worried about this. I was in deep depression due to this and hubby's job loss and mental health. Now having my sister final resting place taken care, it helps lift so much darkness I was in.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote