View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 09:19 PM   #21
embryo
Fanatic
embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.embryo calls his or her ebook reader Vera.

Device: Kobo Glo, GloHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm100 View Post
Hi, sorry - not very tech-savvy. Would this piece of software allow me to highlight and take notes with a Kobo Aura One, running Koreader on PDFs? Wanting to get a KA1 to run KoReader, but I'm finding conflicting info on the web as to whether it does or doesn't allow you to highlight & take notes on PDFs (like on the kindle firmware).
AFAIK Koreader could always highlight text while in a pdf or epub or whatever.
A newer (I think) feature is that the pdf highlights can also be saved in the pdf file itself.

KoHighlights is only accessing these highlights from a PC and can save them there.

The notes part now, is not that straightforward.
The way to add a note to the highlight (on Koreader) is to edit the highlight's name (by taping the highlight and selecting "Edit").
This "name" can be any text you like (any length/number of lines).

You can access/edit/add/delete this text through KoHighlights too: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/at...3&d=1510481176

There is a conversation with some developers about this.
embryo is offline   Reply With Quote