View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 04:49 PM   #7
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
6' to 8' is huge difference in my mind. It unlocks comfortable pdf reading, and brings another dimension to the table. I don't see myself ever going back to old dimension as primary reader. Pocketbook will need to step up their game, though. Kobo Aura One on every side appears to be better option, as are android readers of similair size. They need to further refine software, improve backlight, and look into screens with higher contrast.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote